Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Post, Fresh Start

Hi everyone! (0 followers but I can pretend!)

I haven't updated the blog in about a year, and I've noticed how much it has made a difference in my commitment to my health, so I have decided to bulk up the posts and jump back on the band wagon.

My goals for the blog are to keep my everyday eats updated with pictures and details, daily workouts, and also just a general gist of whatever I think will be remotely interesting to keep note of in my life, with some tips here and there.

My semester ends May 27 (graduating!) and I'm spending one last summer at home working, so I know that being healthy will need to be a big priority, because I know it gets hard once I leave my routine.

Anyway, super excited to come back!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you to start blogging again! I can't wait to follow along on your journey!

    ReplyDelete